Our clinics are about having FUN with your horse, increasing your skill and enhancing your relationship with your horse through the application of solid horsemanship principles.
Our Trail Explorer clinic is in many ways, like the Progressive Horsemanship Clinic, but on the trail. With a small group of up to 6 participants, we focus on the individual needs of every horse and rider. We spend the majority of our time riding out, exploring trails and various obstacle and trail scenarios.
Clinic Focal Points
- Learning how to camp out with your horse (feed, care, high-lining, etc)
- Exposing your horse to a various environmental, trail and realistic scenarios
- Hill work, various terrain, wide and narrow trails
- Working with obstacles with a high degree of precision
- GPS, navigation and exploring